The cost of bowling at Bowlarama or any bowling alley can vary depending on several factors, including the location, the time of day, and whether you’re booking a lane for a certain number of games or for a specific amount of time. Additionally, prices may change over time. It’s best to check directly with the specific Bowlarama location you plan to visit for their current pricing.
Bowling alleys typically charge per game or per hour. Here are some general price ranges you might encounter:
- Per Game: The cost per game can range from $3 to $8 or more per person, depending on the location and any special promotions they may have.
- Per Hour: If you choose to rent a lane by the hour, prices can range from $20 to $40 or more per lane per hour. The number of players you can have on one lane may vary.
- Shoe Rental: In addition to the lane fees, there is usually a shoe rental fee, which can be around $3 to $5 per pair of bowling shoes.
- Specials and Discounts: Some bowling alleys offer special pricing during certain times, such as weekday afternoons or evenings, or they may have discounted rates for children, seniors, or groups.
- League Play: If you plan to join a bowling league or participate in organized league play, the cost structure may be different, and you would typically pay a league fee.
To get the most accurate and up-to-date pricing information for Bowlarama or any specific bowling alley, I recommend visiting their official website or contacting them directly. They can provide you with details on their current rates, special offers, and any additional fees associated with bowling at their facility.